Koh Samui is fairly simply, the most beautiful island holiday on this Earth. Situated in the Gulf of Thailand, only off of Thailand’s western coastline, there isn’t any better heaven to escape to when you want to relax and enjoy sand, sun and sea at its ultimate best. But when you’re staying at Koh Samui for only a short while, what on Earth are you going to see? With all these highlights, it may not be possible to decide where to go. Therefore, we’ve made it simple for you, by summarizing the five must-see sights in Samui.
1. So much more than merely a beach, glittering blue waters, and gold sands, Laem Sett is home to a wide range of stunning resorts which make for a perfect, intimate escape to paradise.
2. Chaweng Beach is one of the most visited beaches in Samui because of celebration scene and its laidback. Since 1990, the seashore has been developed for Samui tourism. Now, it is a haven for tourists looking for a Koh Samui vacation by the beach during the day and a beach party by night.
3. The Big Buddha Beach, another draw in the isle makes it to the top 5 reasons to go to Samui. It’s situated only fifteen minutes away from Chaweng beach and is similarly amazing. The seashore lined up for its visitors with places of amusement and relaxation and is known for being exotic. Tourists can stay at the their resort and relax by the shore during the day. By night, they can pick among nightclub and the parties lined up along the beach.
4. From the airport, you can stop by the Wat Phra Yai Temple, which stands out because of its own large size and outstanding design. Journey courses starting from the airport WOn’t neglect to notice the Wat Phra Yai Temple, a famous tourist place in Koh Samui that’s specially known for its splendid Buddha sculpture which stands 12 meters in the temple.
5. Those staying on the island can shed by the Ancient House during the day. The Ancient House on Samui can be seen in Ban Thale and is the oldest house built more than 150 years ago. It’s an extraordinary architecture and was put together without the use of nails but only teak boards. Many tourists on Koh Samui holiday are exquisite and visit its woodcarvings.